- This room can be booked by Faculty, Staff & Researchers and other suitable applicants
- Students may not book this space except for research students who may book the space for appropriate events as indicated below
- The Court can be booked for events including, but not limited to: literary events, cultural events and briefings, seminars, presentations, lecture and mini conferences
- Please alert the Library Information Desk and Library Security at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them if there are any external visitors/ non-UL individuals attending your event. They may require a visitor pass to access the library. Please direct them to the Library Reception at the entrance.
- Once you have submitted a booking form, it will be sent to a library staff member to mediate, you will receive an email to confirm or decline your booking.
- The Appellate Court is a state of the art replica courtroom developed for the dual purpose of the development of excellent legal practitioner skills and for high quality academic and cultural events.
- There are advanced IT and AV systems for recording and broadcasting events.
- The furniture configuration is fixed and all items of furniture must be kept within this room. Additional furniture will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances and with prior consultation.
- The Court is not suitable for round table workshops or meetings
- No Food or Drinks allowed.
- The Appellate Court seats 48 in addition to 5 seats at the Judges Bench and 4 seats (moveable) for the Defence and Prosecution.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding