EndNote Desktop Advanced
This workshop is suitable for experienced users or those who have already completed an EndNote tutorial. The workshop will show you how to:
- Use the Online Search mode in EndNote
- Create a Group Set
- Create a Smart Group
- Import PDFs from a set of folders
- Set up PDF handling preferences
- Find duplicates and delete them
- Set up a journals term lists
- Customise output styles
- Configure a bibliography in Word using CWYW
- Use some additional features of EndNote Online including library sharing.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- 13:00 - 14:00
Michelle Breen is the Head of the Information Services department in the Glucksman Library. This department includes the first year support librarian and the subject liaison librarians. The Information Services Department supports the learning, teaching and research needs of the university community through a range of services, including the provision of instruction and information services for 1st year students right the way through to faculty members.