Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Pubmed - Advanced Search
In this two hours training incorporating hands-on exercises, you will learn to:
- Identify key search terms using a PICO question
- Navigate PubMed’s home page.
- Apply PubMed’s Filters and Advance Search Features
- Search the PubMed MeSH Database to find the correct indexing terms.
- Use Boolean operators (AND, OR and NOT) to combine search terms.
- Overview of Pubmed ‘Filters’ feature
- Combine previous search queries using the Advanced Search History feature.
- Conduct a Pubmed search using MeSH, Boolean Operators, Filters, and the Advance Search History
- Conduct a PubMed search using the Clinical Queries feature
Please make sure to have your OpenAthens activated before coming to the training. You can create an Athens account here
- Friday, August 31, 2018
- 11:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
Registration has closed.