EndNote and Rayyan for Systematic Reviews
This workshop will show you how to use EndNote Desktop and Rayyan (https://rayyan.qcri.org/) to:
- Manage large numbers of references
- Import references automatically from databases
- Remove duplicate references
- Record details of where a reference was obtained (e.g. database, date, search statement)
- Create citations & reference lists when writing
- Share your EndNote library with your co-authors
- Export references for screening into Rayyan
- How to screen titles and abstracts of references using Rayyan.
Please note that experience of the basic functions of EndNote will be expected for this workshop.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Reviews by Liz Dore
- Monday, December 18, 2017
- 14:00 - 15:30
- Large Training Area, Glucksman Library