This workshop will provide an overview of the SciVal platform and an introduction to using it practically.
- Information on the underlying Scopus dataset
- Considerations around the data and metrics
- Navigation and key features of each module: Overview; Benchmarking; and Collaboration
- Adding entities such as researchers to the system
- Using MySciVal (tagging, sharing) and Reports
Related LibGuide: Research Services by Aoife Geraghty
- Thursday, November 9, 2017
- 09:00 - 10:30
- Large Training Area, Glucksman Library
Registration has closed.