Getting Published & Maximising your Research Impact
This workshop will show you tools and techniques to aid you in the following topics:
- Publishing in high impact journals (e.g. using Journal Citation Reports)
- Ensuring your research is easily identifiable (e.g. using ORCID and Google Scholar Profiles)
- Increasing the visibility of your research outputs (e.g. using Open Access and ULIR)
- Communicating & promoting your research (e.g. using Twitter and blogs)
- Measuring the impact of your research (e.g. using the h-index and Altmetrics).
Related LibGuide: Research Services by Fintan Bracken
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- 09:00 - 11:00
- Large Training Area, Glucksman Library
- Researcher Workshop
Registration has closed.