This workshop is suitable for experienced users or those who have already completed an EndNote tutorial.The workshop will show you how to:
- Use the Online Search mode in EndNote
- Create a Group Set
- Create a Smart Group
- Import PDFs from a set of folders
- Set up PDF handling preferences
- Find duplicates and delete them
- Set up a journals term lists
- Customise output styles
- Configure a bibliography in Word using CWYW
- Use some additional features of EndNote Online including library sharing.
Related LibGuide: Referencing & EndNote by Fintan Bracken
Registration has closed.